American Media, Inc
"The Right Choice"
American Media, Inc. is the leading publishing company in the celebrity journalism and health and fitness categories. In the past seven years, AMI has grown to become the 4th largest consumer magazine publisher in the country, and #2 in retail magazine sales. Each AMI list is notable in its category, and they make up some of the most recognizable titles in the magazine industry. In the ever-popular celebrity journalism market, AMI publishes tabloid-turned-glossy Star, along with OK! Magazine, Soap Opera Digest, National Enquirer, and four weekly tabloid newspapers, as well as reaching the Hispanic market with the Spanish language celebrity magazine Mira. In the Health and Fitness sector, AMI boasts some of the most popular publications including leading women’s health and fitness titles Shape and Muscle & Fitness Hers, as well as Men’s Fitness, Muscle & Fitness, and Flex. This eclectic combination of titles in a variety of markets creates a masterfile, both postal and email, of names that includes a demographic hard to reach through anyone else. As the publisher of six of the top 15 best selling newsstand publications in the country, the 15 AMI titles reach over 50 million readers.
For Further Information Contact Statlistics
What's New at American Media, Inc
- Beauty & Cosmetic Mail Order Buyers From American Media Celebrity Masterfile
- Beauty & Cosmetic Mail Order Buyers From American Media Health & Fitness MF
- American Media Enhanced Celebrity Masterfile
- Art & Antiques Buyers From American Media
- Book Worms From American Media
- On-Line Buyers From American Media
- Soap Opera Digest
- American Media Donors
- Apparel Mail Order Buyers From American Media Inc
- Jewelry Mail Order Buyers From American Media Inc